Wednesday, April 06, 2011

MARIAH GOES NUDE

So this is what had Nick all in an uproar



Rag mag Life & Style took some very intimate photos of Mimi days before her twins are due.

"I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience," she tells the mag. "My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans."

But while Carey, 42, may have been hesitant to jump in front of the camera so close to giving birth, her twins were more than ready for the flashing bulbs.

"The babies were kicking almost the entire time; it was unbelievable," Carey says. "Especially the girl - clearly she's a diva in training! We didn't start shooting until 1:30 a.m. because I was in the hospital from the night before until the day of the shoot with contractions five minutes apart!"

And after her brief hospital stay on March 27, Carey adds, "I have so much respect for mothers everywhere who've had difficult pregnancies or given birth to multiples. We need to have Mother's Day once a week!"

Nick seems to feel the same.

"I thought I couldn't love Mariah more," he says. "But I have a whole new appreciation and admiration for her."

No comments: